Sand separator with washer
Separation of the sand from already separated sludge in sewage systems. On one hand, the separation of the sand protects the downstream connected equipment (like pumps and digestion tower); on the other hand, the cleaned sand can be deposited separately.
By means of a slurry pump, the sand and sludge mixture is carried into the separator. Sand grains with a size of 0.2 mm or larger can be separated as sediment by adjusting a specific flow rate, while organic particles do not settle down and continue floating in the surface.
- Effective separation of sand and organic material.
- Hydraulically optimized structure prevents short-circuits and ensures high efficiency.- The whole system is made of stainless steel.
- The control unit can be adapted to the sand content.
- System can be frost-protected.
- Separator size can be adjusted according to the flow rate.