It is intended for use in wastewater treatment plants, paper-, cellulose- or wood-processing plants, and process water in industrial plants with impurities of a high density and not too large diameters.
Sand separators are also used to clean process water for vegetable and fruit processing, foundries, mining, recycling and many other applications.
The sand separator can be continuously fed with water. Sand and other foreign bodies with a high density sediment into the integrated container and are removed by a screw conveyor out of the system. The sand separator can be continuously fed with water. The screw conveyor automatically transports the sediment and discharges the material.
- In optimal operating conditions, sand grains with a size of 0.2 mm or larger can be removed.
- Hydraulically optimized structure prevents short-circuits and ensures high efficiency.
- Integrated sand washer with filtrate.
- Fully automated operation.
- Three system sizes for flow rates of 15, 20 or 30 l / s
- Frost-protected housing.
- Automatic control.