The company Con-Tex GmbH - WaterSolutions, is situated in Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia. It is a medium-sized company dealing with water technology systems used in industrial and municipal water and waste water treatment plants.
The consistently growing team is build up of employees with many years of professional experience in the fields of sewage treatment, service and process solutions in both national and international sales sectors. Founders and managing directors are Udo Sander and Frank Noe.
Con-Tex stands for a very personal and individual service in which the wishes and requirements of the customers are always in the focus. Our 20 years of experience in water treatment technology makes us the optimal partner for your needs.
We would be pleased to advise you personally at your site or in our sales office in Siegen.
Benefit from our reliable organization - so you can focus on your core business.
What we offer you:
- We offer comprehensive solutions and service for waste water treatment plants and process water treatment at industrial applications, starting from with the planning over installation, to maintenance and after sales service.
- Tailor-made solutions for process or wastewater treatment for commercial customers (e.g. in the chemical, paper and steel industries) and for municipalities.
- Modules for municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants: from mechanical pre-treatment to final filtration.
- Sale and installation of GRP tanks and containers of all sizes, also insulated.
- Constant development and improvement of components for existing on-site systems.
- Customer support for technical questions, suggestions for solutions and on-site maintenance and repair services.
- Cooling water treatment (Legionella prophylaxis) with SilverTex ®