Coarse pre-purification of municipal or industrial wastewater
Impurities are hold back at the parallel arranged lamellas and removed by cleaning combs, which rotate over a conveyor circulating around the screen.
- High cleaning effectiveness.
- Transport of screenings from greater depths is possible.
- Fully automated operation, combined with the integrated screening press.
- The lamellas are extraordinarily robust. therefore, they are highly resistant to damage, which results in a maximum operating reliability.
- Easy to install, low investment costs.
- Low operational cost.
- Dimensions in accordance to customer’s demands.
- The gap size can be selected between 3 and 10 mm.
- The conveyor belt can be installed with an inclination of 60° or 75°.
- Frost-protected housing available.
- Design variable according to customer's needs.