Grit Washer Classifier GWC
Grit Washer Classifier GWC separates, washes & dewaters sand from water
How it works:
Street sand, filter sand and similar materials can be handled.
The sand/water mix is pumped or fed into the separation tank where sand settles to the washing zone and is mechanically agitated and washed.
After washing the screw conveyor dewaters & conveys the sand.
Excess water during pumping flows out over a weir and is led out.
The organic material is led out separately or through the same outlet.
- Modern construction from robust certified stainless high quality materials.
- Compact design with large surface & volume.
- Open clog free inlet & wash water injection.
- Variable sand level detection systems.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open access doors.
- Capacity 5-30l/s
- Loss on ignition <5%