Wash Press Compactor WPC
Dewatering of sewage sludge, thickening of filtering residues in the paper industry, food processing industry, etc.
Wash Press Compactor WPC is a screw press for washing, compaction and conveying of screenings and wet waste. WPC forces the material into a pipe system and can be combined with Back Pressure Shredder BPS which gives heavy mechanical agitation for high washing, compaction and dewatering. The screw flights gives a pulsating treatment of smaller portions which also increases washing, dewatering, & compaction.
- Modern construction from robust certified stainless high quality materials.
- Double trough gives high torque resistance and maximum dewatering capability.
- Double trough allows for long inlet lengths. Saving additional conveyors and enables optimum perforation area of the inner trough for high dewatering and good drainage.
- Robust wear steel lined screw and thick wear bars gives wear resistance and handles high compaction forces.
- Separate thrust bearing and flexible coupling compensates for angle variations protecting the gearbox.
- Compact design with selectable drive unit gives flexibility.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open access doors.
- Height 300-600mm
- Diameter 150-400mm
- Capacity 0.5 -10m³/h
- Dry solids 40-60%